- Did you find TimeTraveler easy to install?
- Did you experience any problem while getting your trial product key?
- Did you find TimeTraveler easy to use?
- What do you think of the integration of a timeline in Windows Explorer?
- Do you find the timeline easy to use?
- Have you been able to recover a file?
- Have you been able to compare different versions of documents?
- Have you been able to schedule shadow copies?
- Have you been able to configure the storage for volume shadow copy?
- What do you think of the configuration form?
- Do you find TimeTraveler useful?
- Would you like to see TimeTraveler supported on Windows XP?
- Can you think of a feature that you would like us to add?
- Is the web site useful?
- What do you think of the price?
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Bears on the Loose would like to hear from you
If you have tried TimeTraveler, we would like to know what you think. We welcome any feedback. If you want you can answer one or many of the following questions: